Ok to start my Halloween celebration post, I'll start it off right with FHE! :]

I finally got to go to an FHE because a client I normally have Monday nights at 7 canceled on me. Hurray! So we had a huge group go!
 I spent the night with these lovely ladies! We started off with a lovely trip to my fav. attraction the porter potties. (jk) and then headed into the BYU vs. U Maze! We did the Y side first and we were so proud because we were out in 5 min... only somehow we came out the kiddie maze side.. not sure how we got in there but that maze was fun! (they had spinning wheels you had to act out as you walked so we played marco polo all the way out. haha) So we headed into the U side with the goal of gettting to the other side and then coming out on top. We were successful
 and we did get quite lost! Then we admired some pumpkins, rode a hay ride, wandered around aimlessly, and took pics in the stocks and on the infamous rocking chair!
Best part of the night was getting free apple cider and hot chocolate from another random ward on our way out. It was a blast! Thanks FHE and go team RAL! :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park