So I love Sunday mornings. They are officially my favorite mornings of the week. Not only because I get to sleep in... haha but I also get to stay in bed for however long I want once I actually do wake up! So Sunday mornings are cuddle times and both of my boys love it to. haha

After that I get up and clean up around my apt and do laundry and then make myself a nice pancake breakfast before heading to church at 1... I don't think I've ever enjoyed having 1:00 church so much haha
 This past Sunday I discovered my new favorite hike. A friend and I went up to Dry Canyon. It's about the same difficulty as the Y.. maybe a little easier and gives you a great view of OREM and the lake. It's only like 3 minutes away from my house and the trail itself is actually beautiful! And it can go on for miles around the base of Mt. Timp. This past Sunday was so beautiful I couldn't help but take my dogs up there! It was really great!


Oh ya and I hang my feet over the edge of the cliff... What can I say I'm a daredevil...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park