Also I carved pumpkins with friend Braden this year. I saw this really cool pumpkin online with Tinker bell and went for it. I'm not a huge tinkerbell fan but it was cool so ya. And Braden the artist went with disney too and did the castle but he made it a little too big for his pumpkin... haha Still cook though!
 For work us 3 girls in Customer support dressed up as the 3 musketeers and our manager is Dartagnan, because he wants to be one of us... haha (not really though) I love this company lots of people dressed up but I think we had the best theme! :]
 All for one, and one for all!
And here's a better view of my pumpkin with her trail of fairy dust... It took a while to get all those holes punched.. And there's a lot more smaller ones that weren't bright enough to be captured on camera. Basically this Halloween has been a big success! Hopefully tonight will be just as great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park