Ok so a little break from my outdoors adventures. General Conference weekend just happened and it was amazing! It was a beautiful weekend and I heard so many things I really needed to hear. Of course as always Elder Uchtdorf's talk was my favorite. I love the quote "doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith" This goes right along with my favorite talk from April's conference by Elder Holland about going off of what you know, instead of what you don't. Throughout the past year this is probably the thing that has kept my testimony the strongest. So I absolutely loved this quote! Thank you conference!

I also got to enjoy painting some furniture.. that I
 kind of did on whim not gonna lie. I got some beautiful blue and white pillows for my couch from Ikea so I decided to paint my furniture to match! It didn't take too long and it was a really great activity for Saturday! I loved painting and I love the effect. I'll post a picture of the finished product later.

I also got lots of snuggle time with my boys. Both of them are so cuddly, I can't imagine coming home to them being gone.
And last but not least I mowed by back yard! For the first time ever... mowing ANY backyard! I was pretty dang proud and it only took like 20 min. And then I sat and listened to the rest of the second sesion in the sun watching my boys play with some sticks. I absolutely love this back yard. It was honestly the biggest selling point of the property. Which is why it's the first picture posted. haha There's still a lot not posted like 2 more big trees a garden, shed, greenhouse, little swing set.. seriously.. I'm in love..

Yet I have yet to try and climb a tree... soon haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park