Ok Also since i haven't done a post I thought I better now! The week after my birthday I started my full time job at Aribex. I am one of 3 lovely ladies in the customer service department. I get paid well (for the type of job that it is) and have amazing benefits! (like 13 paid days of a year plus holidays, and don't get me started on health/ dental insurance!) The company is fantastic in that it's small but still offers big business benefits. I love that I'm treated as human and I know my opinion and ideas matter!



Basically all day I process orders that come in (we do almost all our sales through Dental/ Vet suppliers Henry Schein) and then whenever a customer calls in I help trouble shoot their device and about 75% of the time just have to create a return for it to come in for repair.

Oh and this company manufactures a handheld X-ray machine. It is the only U.S. manufacturer and our only other real competitor is Korea which is not FDA approved.. so basically we win!

The machine is amazing! and I can tell we really care about making a difference. The NOMAD has made such a difference to so many people in third world countries that never had access to Dental or helping in natural disasters. I am so proud to be at this job! And hey it's one of my many jobs now a days but it is probably my favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

100 Hike Challenge