One Saturday after I got off work I went on a really awesome date! We went four-wheeling up American Fork Canyon. It was freezing but of course I hadn't gotten my winters clothes out yet so all I had was jeans and a sweater... ah well.

We went up this really rocky and narrow little trail to Forest Lake. The trail was pretty muddy and there was lots of snow on the ground. And of course I had to go to the bathroom so I had to trek off into the snow.. haha It was quite the adventure! I even got to take it off a jump a couple times !

As we were driving back down the trail I got to drive and I was doing ok for most of it... Until we were almost clear of the hard part.... And it got too narrow and I sort of lost control and ya the whole thing tipped over on me and crushed me underneath it. Luckily the handlebars must have hit something because I didn't have the total weight on me... but it sure threw my hip and right shoulder as well as bruised my leg up pretty bad... It was an adventure but I hopped back on and kept driving.

All in all despite almost breaking my leg I would go again! I loved it and it was so beautiful up there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park