Ok So as promised, here are pictures of my new place!! :]


My car in MY driveway. Right in front of my care there are some stairs that go down into the basement. That window opens to my living room.
 Here is a picture of my very spacious bathroom... haha
 And then this is the hall way that looks from my living room down the hall. The first door on the left is the bathroom. The second door is the spare bedroom, and the door open at the end of the hall is my room. There's another door on the right that leads into my storage room and then to the laundry room and out to the back door.
 This is a picture as soon as you walk through the front door this is my kitchen and directly to the left via an open floor plan is my living room. I realy am in love with my kitchen. I have lots of counters and floor space and a fireplace!





Below: A picture of my spare bedroom, It's kind of an all purpose room but I do some exercises, put my dogs in the kennel when they're misbehaving, and work on my stuff from home like my internship or training programs. I also have a home now for all my craft stuff and text books so that's great! :]


 Above: And here is another picture of my glorious yard! I absolutely love it and taking 20 min out of my day every now and again to mow is my pleasure! The swing set is a little decrepit... but hey some swings work and theres a garden and shed off to the left! And yes... I have climbed that tree and there's 2 more I have my eyes on... :]

Left: a picture looking from my entry way into the living room.

 Above: my room! I've got that really nice window opening up to my neighbors drive way... not the best view but hey it gives good natural light! That closet is actually a walk in and it stretches all the way behind that back wall and wraps around even further... I call it my own little Narnia... :]
 Above: is my finished product. I painted the T.V. stand white and those little shelves blue. They now match my throw pillows on my couch and overall I just love it! :]

Left: my little storage space. I've got all my food storage and all my camping gear! It's the perfect space
 Another view of my living room... You can see my pillows and how they match now :] I also got that swanky new couch cover! ... a bit of a step up from the lovely fruit patterned couch I had before. haha
And last but not least that door leads into my storage room which then leads into my apartment. There's my beautiful washer and drier which are free..! Yes it's the best ever and then I have a little more storage space in this hall way and directly behind me are a few steps which lead out into the back yard... via a doggy door! Yes my dogs are in heaven since I just prop this door open during the day and they can come and go as the please.


So basically if you couldn't tell already I LOVEEEE my new place :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park