Now for just some other happenings of this past month! I Moved! Crazy right?! Finally after two years in the same apartment and then living in the same space with all the same stuff I had with Tyler... I just had to get out! So that's what I did :) I found an amazing basement apartment in North Orem only 5 blocks from the gym I train at and 5 min. from my full- time job!
It's about 1000 sq feet and that's not including the huge back yard! I have two bedrooms and an open floor plan between my kitchen and living room. Not too mention tons of storage space and a washer and drier that I just share with my upstairs neighbors. The back door also has a doggy door so my pups can come and go as they please during the day! ( this will be great when its too cold for them to stay outside but they can 


  still go out to go potty! Anyways I'll take some pictures to post soon but I'm beyond in love with it! It may be a pretty price to pay... but it's worth it!


I also went to the COUNTRY EXPLOSION concert at Miller Motorsports with Monique, Monique's brother, and his date! We hear Craig Campbell and then Gloriana and Scotty Mcgreery! We basically lived off of Little Ceasars Crazy bread but we also got some FANTASTICAL shaved ice! Seriously it was the best shaved ice ever! And then as we were leaving at midnight we decided to go see the Great Salt Lake since none of us had seen it and we were already up there! So we drove up there
and parked at that big concert hall! Then we walked for what seemed like a mile on the salt flats following a map (that said we were already under water) until finally we got there! It smelled and we could barely see anything.. So as soon as we noticed the cloud of bugs at our feet we booked it back to the car. All in all a great night!

Then on another trip a coworker from Aribex took me up Payson Canyon to this short hike called the Grotto. We took both my dogs and it was  a blast! A bit of a drive to get up there but all in all really cool! Of course Monty got very dirty so we put him in the bed of the truck and tethered him.. What does he do? Try to jump out! haha He's special but anyways he almost died! Either by getting hung or by getting run over by the truck! Scared me to death! haha but it was fun! The grotto was a great little hike to some falls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park