It's the Most Wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas Time! (The only thing that makes Winter bearable.. let's be honest) We didn't get to make it up to see the SLC lights before Christmas so we went the Sunday after with Jordan and Amol! It was cooolddd and it snowed on us the whole time... but we survived and really enjoyed the lights!
 We took a fabulous selfie where all the lights are blurred into one giant light blurr. Hurray!
 And the classic temple shot... Quite lovely is it not?

 Let's have some more honestly? I love this man! 

After freezing for an hour or so we had some hot cocoa with Jordan and Amol at their place in Lehi. Little did we know this was the start of more crazy snow storms! Seriously it dumped all that day and the next and now I'm enduring arctic conditions! Oh Utah... you could've been perfect.

 Also BONUS! My Grandparents drove all the way from Indiana to spend Christmas with us. They are staying at Kevin and Kori's in Lehi whilst I care for Pearly at my place! It's been fun having her here! She is so adorable!
 Monty loved her from the start! Yay a dog like me to play with.. Too bad she doesn't really play with him and she continually takes his spot on the bed and couch... poor victim. (He looks like it here. haha )
 I had a little photo shoot with each of the pooches Christmas morning before I went to Lehi.(so much snow!)
 I love the Christmas ribbons!




 Nothing better than puppy kisses! And of course Pearlie had to have some of her own pictures taken!

 Christmas morning I spent skypeing the family back home. I got lots of cool stuff from my family this year! Thanks guys! and this fabulous shirt from my sister Tiffany! I love it! (even if it did run a bit small)

And every one else got some awesome souvenirs from Australia and New Zealand! Hurray for easy Christmas presents.
 Ollie and Monty got some squeaker toys from Braden's family! Ollie had some fun opening that present. He actually did it all by himself.
Christmas Eve we had a delicious dinner with Braden's family and opened presents from eachother. Yay I got a carpet cleaner! (I've been needing one forever!) and earrings that are in the mail still.

I got Braden basketball shoes and a cool backpack from Nike, and then an all leather wallet. Things he needed and he was pretty excited about all of them! Score!

It's been a fun Christmas! I still kind of wish I'd been able to go home for it... but at least I've still spent it with great company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park