I'm so excited about Christmas time and I feel like the time is a little too short for my taste! (Especially since I missed the Thanksgiving to Christmas pass)

This year I have especially gotten into decorations and Christmas lights.
 The weather has also been especially fine! Sure snow is nice.. but we'll have plenty of that in the dead of winter after Christmas! Braden and I had a lovely walk around the neighborhood and in the ritzy neighborhood there was the typical house that lights the whole block... because that's how bit it's property it is. But hey! Props for doing it cause it's beautiful!
I loved the big lit up gates! Hopefully they didn't mind us hanging around taking pictures.
We also set up my tree and decorate the apartment. New tradition? Kissing under the Christmas tree instead of the mistletoe. haha We just hung out under there for while.
I love my tree! It's not the largest but I have all of my childhood ornaments on it, plus the sparkly ball ornaments from target and a big sparkly star on top! Can you tell I love sparkles? haha

Seriously though I loveee Christmas decorations! Everytime I step into a Kneaders or similar store I walk out with at least 1 decoration! This year I've been lucky enough to make baskets at Kneaders so I've collected some cute mini wreaths from basket making and ribbons! I've also purchased this cute sled to hang on the wall (hopefully I'll get some pictures of Monty standing on it...) Plus a Christmas countdown block stand and some cute signs throughout!

For real, my favorite part about Christmas are the lights and decor. 


Here's a picture of both my boys laying together on the mat. I picked up the little bed and put it on top of Ollie's bed to vaccum and he likes to lay on it there now. Seriously if I take it off, he somehow manages to put it back up there. Plus they're wearing their Christmas sweaters!! :)

And honestly how cute are they together? They have such a brotherly affection for eachother it warms my heart!
Braden also took me on a nice date! We went to Station 22 on Center Street Provo for dinner and then went to the Riverwoods to see all of the lights. While I missed vacation I think I missed this guy more! So glad to be reunited!

Here's a picture of our feast at station 22! I got chicken and waffles! SOOO good! and seriously they have the best sweet potato fries ever (their hushpuppies are good too!) and their soda wall is so fun! They have tons of different bottled sodas with all sort of flavors! I got a pretty delicious cream soda this time around and Braden got a Huckleberry flavor!
hmmmm :)
I've also been hard at work getting Christmas presents ready. I made this adorable cards which to be honest I really really love! (I'll be sad to give them to people haha) And i've got goody bags for my coworkers and all of my family/ friends presents to prepare! Christmas is one busy season!



I also had the wonderful pleasure of helping out my friends Alyne and Cameron's production company. They made this amazing video as a commerical for Fresh Pets pet food. I cannot tell you how difficult this shot was to get... 13 dogs and 1 cat all around a table at once.. and so much detail! Check out that cat portrait over the fire place and all of those costumes! The whole video is truly adorable and funny. I helped out with 2 dogs on the right (the lab is somewhat cut out of the picture) and the pit bull Bear who was sooo cute! Honestly it was a blast of a night and I want to try this with my own dogs sometime.

For a full version of the video, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg7Xm4FXAY
And for the record my dogs had a bit of left over fresh pets for a while and absolutely loved it! Especially Monty. If you can afford it, I'd recommend it in a heart beat!

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday! I've so far had 2 Christmas parties (Braden's been to 3) and I haven't won much.. But Braden won a cool pillow and cheap tablet for me at his party and I got a holiday cd out of mine!

Plus shout out to Kneaders managers for picking out an AWESOME Game of Thrones Blanket for my present! Ya'll know me so well.

Over-
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park