The past week has been pretty fun. I love summer time! I went to Seven Peaks with Jordan Saturday and we had kind of a last cousin day before she left. We enjoyed some sun at the peaks before it got overcast, and we even scored a 3 person tube to ride one of the slides! So fun!
 Then we went to a snow cone shack and got snow cones! Sooo yummy! Mine had ice cream in it and honestly that makes a snow cone for me... I can't enjoy them the same without the ice cream.... But it was delicious!

Flavors: Bahama Mama (fruit punch and pina colada)
- straight pina colada
- the true winner: that green melona... SO GOOD!

Then we capped our day off by investing in cute little Vaseline lip glosses, getting Japanese food and chilling!

I'm gonna miss this girl while she's gone over the summer!
 Also while chilling and cuddled with my teddy bear. I don't know how Montie handles it but he loves to be held like that. haha he's such a cutie!
Also it was Father's Day Sunday, so shout out to the best dad in the World. MY dad. He's always been the most understanding man, and I know I'm probably one of the most difficult daughters in the world but he has always shown nothing but love for me. He is the funniest and most generous dad in the world and I don't know where I would be without his example and guidance. Thank you dad for all you have done for me! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park