For those of you who don't know already, Tyler and I have been going through a divorce. It's been a really tough decision, but I'm excited to start life on my own.

To give this blog an update, I just graduated in April and am completely lost as what to do now! I graduated with a BS in exercise wellness and a minor in nutrition, and did it in 3 years! Not even 21 yet! haha To celebrate I went with my family to Orlando, Fl for 10 days and did lots of disney! (pictures to come!)

Since then I just have been working like CRAZY! I work around 30-35 hours at kneaders a week and then around 16 hours at a Gold's Gym in North Orem where I just check people in for 3 hours every night. haha But I love both my jobs! I am ready to advance a little since I'm a graduate now but we will see what the world throws at me in way of careers. Hopefully I can find something a little more high paying so that I don't have to juggle the 2 jobs any more.

Also I got a second dog! His name is Monty and he is ADORABLE. Picture to come on him as well.

Besides that I have just been hanging with friends, going on dates, and living life. I'm pretty happy right now, and I know this came as a shock to most people, but trust me... I'm happy.

So thank you all my friends out there! I always appreciate the support and love that I get!

I will get some pictures up soon!

~Love Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park