For Easter, I celebrated with Jordan, Amol, and Jordan's friend Alix and we went to... the festival of colors! It was my first time going and it was wayyyy fun! I loved it!




Here's a picture during one of the chalk throwing... ya you can't breathe. haha 





The whole group at the end ...


Us before we were completely covered! 
 Basically I was glad I had those safety glasses otherwise today... I'd be blind. haha

And as promised... some graduating pictures!

I graduated with a bachelors in science in Exercise and Wellness with a minor in nutrition. I did it 3 years exactly since I graduated High school may 2010 and I graduated college April 2013! So excited!




I'll always be a cougar!


Now let's just see if I can get a job doing something with this degree! haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park