July 13, 20 years ago I was born. Some of you may say this wasn't so great,
others of you (hopefully my husband) are very thankful for that day. Either way this
post is about my celebration. We didn't do much. We had an awesome dinner
with Tyler's family, and afterwards Tyler took me to DQ, because I didn't want
cake, I only wanted ice cream. So there you go.... My ice cream, after I'd already eaten most of it
with a candle sticking out of it. Fun stuff :]
Also, my loving husband bought me a cool Nikon camera for my birthday!
It's a mix between a simple point and shoot and a SLR.. so I'd say it's pretty fancy, and 
I'm way excited about it! I haven't gotten it in the mail yet so this is just
a picture off the internet, and yes mine is red as well. :] 
I also got a case for it, an 8 GB SD card, and some rechargeable batteries for it!
Can't wait to start using it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park