The back of the house boat as it is anchored on the sand, compared to my dad's
new pride and joy: his boat 

Above: My mom and I chilling on the top deck of the House boat as we went top speed (very slowly). Cool "buttes" behind us

Left: Tyler and me just chillin on the top deck, getting some sun :]
This trip was so great! We got lots of sun, Though the water was too cold for swimming mostly. We also had great food= lot's of watermelon and Raspberry Bread pudding! Wish we could've spent more time out there!

Top: Doc, Issac, Lauri, and I in the more narrow parts of Lake Powell as we were looking for our next place to weight anchor.

Left: Tyler anchoring us in. It took the men like an hour to figure out where to put the anchors when there was no sand nearby.
Tyler grilling our chicken for dinner
on the bow of the House boat.
Me exploring the area nearby in my flipflops. Lake Powell is so beautiful in the water and the surrounding area! Plus it's massive!
Tyler and I posing on our adventure!

Another view of the house boat beached on the rock, in a narrow 
canyon of Lake Powell.
Tyler, Lauri, Issac, Haley, Logan, and Jenna all posing in holes in the rock


This was one of the greatest trips of our summer so far. We loved hangin out with my family and Kevin and Kori, and just seeing Lake Powell. It's so beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park