During the month of June, alot happened! For instance my mom and sisters stayed for a week after the family reunion which was so fun! While I was battling starting new summer classes, I had them to hang out with! We went to the Veteran's pool twice and had dinner a bunch! My mom and I even wandered around BYU and the MOA one of the days.
 Jenna spent the night on one Sat night to watch a movie. She came to our primary class the next day and after church we went and hiked the Y. She was brave and did an awesome job! Even though she chugged all my water! haha

Here we climbed out on a rock at Turn 7 and had Ty take some pics!
 Made it to the tip top! YAY! That was a tough climb considering it was like 100 degrees and smoke was in the air from all the wild fires.
 Tyler, Jenna, and Ollie... taking a little break before heading down.
 We took the easy way out! Instead of taking the last 2 switchbacks we just walked straight down the Y. Jenna had blisters on her heels, so she did this part barefoot. Then I amazingly gave her a piggy back ride down part of the rest of the way. She toughed out the rest.

 One of the days after the pool, we got SUBWAY sandwiches and went to Bridal Veil Park for a picnic. Here's only half the group!
 Then we walked down to the falls with Grandpa and Lauri leading the way. I was carrying Kori's little Tyler while walking next to my Tyler. :]
Here we are at bridal veil sitting on the walkway! :D
For the last bit of June we went to a play that our friends invited us to.
They had their own private showing in their backyard and had chilli, hotdogs, and smores!
At the same time we had Provo's Shakespearean Grassroots Company perform
12th Night, with a "she's the man" twist in the names. It was hilarious, and I'm pretty sure I laughed the loudest and hardest of anyone! This is the whole audience! Ty and I are kissing in the very back! Sooo fun!

It's been a great month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park