Well now to try and catch you up on the last 6 months! It has been REALLY crazy.

The first big thing to happen was we found out shortly after New Years that Aribex will be moving to Charlotte, NC after all. They offered me $18 an hour and a 10,000 moving lump sum with a 3 year commitment. I did take it pretty seriously and would've loved to be closer to Tiffany... but talking with Braden let me to believe staying in Utah would be best.

Thankfully Amol referred me into IM Flash and after 2 interviews (one of which took 3 hours with 4 people) but they also offered me $18 an hour with amazing benefits, a better work schedule, and bonuses throughout the year. NO BRAINER!
So in February I flew out to Charlotte to train the 2 girls who will be taking over customer support at Aribex. I went a weekend early to see Tiffany and we spent two days doing all we could in Charlotte and we stayed right in the down town area.

Top and to the right were taken out at historic Latta Plantation. We watched a World War II reenactment of the Battle of the Bulge and rode horses!
I found out Dawn would actually head up the team out in Charlotte and Catherine is moving to Atlanta to head up the Care Plan sales team! I'm going to miss these ladies! We luckily got a few more lunches and dinners in before they headed off.
While in charlotte with Tiff, we visited the oh so famous NASCAR Hall of Fame. And I'll be honest it was a really cool museum. My favorite of all the interactive activities was the pit stop challenge. I lifted the car, changed a tire, filled it with gas, and lowered it back down in less than 2 minutes! Woot woot!
While waiting for our horse back ride out at the plantation we visited the stables and I fell in love with Tonka the Clydesdale! Love clydesdales! We only paid like $30 for a 45 minute horse back ride. It was awesome!
More photos from the reenactment
Tiff an I competed against each other... One car didn't work as well so she won once and I won when we switched cars.
YAY! Tiff's first time horse back riding! (And only my 3rd time) It really is a blast.
Sorry pictures are so out of order...
All the cross walks around the Nascar Hall of fame were checkered.. and our hotel was right across the street!
The gorgeous lake out at Latta Plantation where we rode our horses!
So after a fabulous weekend with Tiff I got to stay in a Marriott and have all my food paid for and train two great girls! I actually had a really great time out on this work trip! I'd do it again

Also the Super bowl happened! I for one was happy the patriots won, mostly because I didn't want the sea hawks to win.. (sorry Seahawk fans) I got my boys all dressed up in their football outfits and we had some photos done.

Ollie's says "Line barker" and Monty's says MVP. Both have cute little pads in them.
First hike of the season we took Ollie and Monty up dry canyon. Turned out to be a gorgeous day!
Also paid a visit to the Living Planet Aquarium. We had a pretty good time but were bummed that these were the coolest fish we saw... Later came to find out we totally missed a whole section of the aquarium where the sharks and jelly fish were! lol
Jordan and I also had a craft day on one of my days off. She was working on some beach themed quote paintings. I saw this LOVE sign on Pinterest and went with it. Fairly simple and I chose green to match more in my living room. I just put tape down to keep my lines straight and painted green in between. Used some spray adhesive and gold glitter on wood letter and then glued the letters down onto the canvas.

I also put together a boquet of fake flowers at the craft store to put in my moon shine bottle I got from the NASCAR Hall of Fame! All in all Love the two together and we had a great time!
And to top off the month of February Braden I had an amazing Valentines Day/ celebrated our one year anniversary of dating! We got all snazzed up and went to dinner at my favorite restaurant: La Jolla Groves! SO yummy. We walked around and enjoyed the evening.
Braden got me a blue saphire (fake but hey we're poor) Clauddaugh ring for my middle finger and I got him  Spyro for Playstation. We've already played it once or twice and had a blast.

Well middle of February I started at IM Flash and so far it's going great! February was a busy month but a great one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park