March and April both weren't very exciting months if I'm being honest... Especially March. I just put my head down and tried to learn as much as I could at IM Flash. The 12 hour shifts really hit me hard at first but I've started getting used to them and figuring out how to optimize my time.
Also I started looking into buying a house and found one within a month of starting! I should be moving in soon so pictures will come! But it's in pleasant grove so a little closer to work and much most space than I currently have! So excited! Plus I just couldn't take it any more living under people with them stomping around, vacumming 4 times while I'm trying to sleep, and the old plumbing... so busy with buying a new home as well!

I also joined two doggy groups to get Ollie socializing again and we've done some great hikes with them.

 My favorite hike in Utah Valley, esp that allow dogs is now probably Horse Tail Falls. It's up in the Alpine area and a fairly long hike of around 5 miles round trip. It's a trail less traveled which is great for my boys and has an amazing waterfall at the end! Seriously better than Stewart Falls in my opinion. We went with a group of like 15 people and 12 dogs! Ollie did great with all the dogs. :)
 Me leaning on the altar of sacrifice at the top of the falls.
 Most of our group! Alicia who runs the group took the picture and she is amazing! Always planning great group hikes!
 I love the view from up top!

 My man and I in front of the falls.
 Monty knows how to relax when he's been working hard... such a cute boy!
 And our family photo :)
 We also go on a monthly hike with a group up to Big Springs in Provo Canyon. It's a smaller group but we've made some great friends there and love all the doggies! Ollie's even made a best friend named Diesel who we have pretty regular play dates with.

Ollie has grown so much more friendly with other dogs and has even become better at listening since we started this group hikes. He will still run off from time to time but for the most part he stays pretty close and comes when I call him. Not to mention I don't have to worry about him attacking other dogs so I can let him off his leash more. 

 Also in an effort to get to know Pleasant Grove more, we did some local hikes including the gorgeous Battle Creek Falls. An easy hike to the first big waterfall, dogs don't have to be leashed, and the hike past the waterfall while steep is so beautiful!
 There's also a pretty little creek and I LOVE hikes by creeks. So do the boys :)


Below:
And we tried out the G hike... The hike itself is more enjoyable than the Y I think... but the G is terrible.. It's white fencing material and so steep there's no way of really sitting on or around it.
And of course there was celebrating Easter and Braden's birthday in April. I made him a surprise Easter basket with lots of chocolate (his favorite) and we had dinner with his parents one night and with Kevin and Kori on actual Easter day. All in all pretty exciting months!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park