So this was a pretty eventful weekend and probably one of my favorites of the year. I got hooked up by a friend in Heber who took me horse back riding. (It pays to have friends with horses :P) I drove up after getting off early at work and met them at the Walsburg (?) turn off in Provo Canyon. I had a very docile horse and this was only my second time on one after almost exactly a year ago when Ty took me.

It was the most gorgeous day I barely even needed my coat! AND I finally got to use these boots I got last summer. haha
We went on like an hour and a half ride so my hips and knees were screaming at me by the time we were done... but gosh it was just so beautiful being out in the open and covering so much more distance. Of course I loved every second of it. Then I headed home when it got dark to have myself a relaxing Friday night. But seriously... one of the best days ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park