So this is how I survived March 26th. I actually had a decent day. Work wasn't too bad and I made it to the gym. I had a bit of a cold last week but I spent some time in the steam room and sauna at the gym and that helped relax me a bit. I bought a crack load of popcorn. (and yes I specifically used the word crack because that's how great that popcorn is). Anyways I probably ate a whole bag between the two for dinner and had myself some martinellis. Braden was thoughful enough to spend my emotional crazy day with me and even sat through a chick flick with me! What?!? So I made chocolate covered strawberries and we had a grand ol' time. ( P.s. ladies I've found a way to make men more interested in watching chick flicks.) I told Braden I'd give him a kiss every time someone kissed in the movie. And guess what he actually really enjoyed the film. haha

So a tidbit on the film. It is very underrated! My coworker actually recommended it out of the red box. It had Rachel Mcadams and a bunch of other pretty well know british actors. It is soo adorable! I mean it has a cool plot and it's just pleasant throughout the whole movie. There's no sudden act of betrayal or drama. It's just sweet and entertaining throughout. Go watch it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park