This week has been full of work and being lazy around the house. The only adventure really I had was a trip to Heber again and this time to go four-wheeling! It was a gorgeous day and of course the adventure started with Dariy Keen.. I have a hard time driving up there and not getting some of my favorite soft serve deliciousness.

Not sure how many miles we went but it was right around sunset and we did get pretty high! I mean I was maneuvering in snow for a bit... Lot's of sliding and honestly I was a little nervous. haha
 The snow prob made it even prettier I'd say. I just love looking at the Wasatch range from the Heber side!

And for the perfect depiction of what my weekend looked like.. snuggles all day and all night. I had work saturday morning and Braden and I went for a couple walks/ ordered pizza but for the most part it was laying around in my pajamas in and out of naps snuggling with my 3 favorite boys ;)

Also I just can't get over how cute Monty is sometimes. It's like he's not even a dog.. just too sweet. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park