So this week has been too beautiful to NOT do stuff outside! So my boys have gotten a few field trips :) Tuesday after I got off work we went for like an hour walk! Whew I talked to all of my family and listened to an audio book the whole time. The sun was shining and it was seriously a gorgeous afternoon.

Thursday I decided to take it up a notch and go for... a HIKE! Yep the first one of the season! I had planned on only taking Ollie since it's a little hard to manage two dogs usually but when I put Ollie in the car and turned around to this.. I really couldn't leave Monty.

He seriously wanted to come... haha What a cutie! Luckily I had my friend Brett to help me with them!
 We just did the tell-tale Dry Canyon near my house. I was a little worried about mud from the recent rains but it really wasn't too bad and again the weather was fabulous!
Even though we did have to hike just to the parking lot as the road up there is still closed off. Luckily it's not too far :)
 At the top of the cliffs (as far as we wanted to go today) we sat on the edge for a bit and just soaked up some sun and some view! Sooo happy with the weather lately! Not too hot and not too cold. It is absolutely perfect and is totally getting me psyched for Summer time!
 On another day I took a long lunch to come home and take a nap... Monty came and curled up with.. He is serisouly just my little sweet heart and I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to sleeping without having him curled up with me.
And here's my Ollie bud curled up on the couch with me after our long walk Tuesday. We just had a nice relaxing evening and I've listened to an entire audio book this week!

For the month of March we are reading Divergent in honor of the movie coming out.
I got the audio version from my friend Brett and let me tell you.. it has changed the way I think of audio books. Seriously... it's been fabulous! While I'm not a huge fan of the performer's voice I prob get this book done in half the time since I listen to it in the car, on my walks, at the gym, while cooking, in the bath tub! I mean everywhere! So great and luckily I've got the second and third to listen to as well! My life. HAS. CHANGED.

~Amanda Rehak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park