And Day 3 of my hiking trips, I took the boys up to SLC to try out Neff's Canyon with my favorite dog group! Again we had tons of people show up and lots of doggies! Neff's canyon is really gorgeous and not too difficult of hike. Never all that steep in the beginning and you can hike up to this really lovely little spring for the dogs to drink and swim in!
I got to rock out my fanny pack again and even hooked Monty on for parts of the hike. Works great!
Up at the Spring!
Lots of doggies!

The group! And its a pano... so some weird things did happen with the dogs. lol Ollie's about half cut out there.

We prob only hiked 2 miles but still lots of fun! There was the spring and some rope swings that were fun. All in all a great little hike for Salt Lakers to get away and do... but a bit of a drive for a very laid back hike for utah valley residents...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park