And just a quick post about things happening with Kneaders. We are having an Aloha Summer complete with Hawaiian decorations, clothing (check out that shirt!), leis, and menu! The menu is seriously delicious! I love the sandwich ! Its ham with Munster cheese grilled pineapple, mango chutney and all hot on a ciabatta roll. Sooo yummy! Plus our lava flow smoothie which is like a pineapple dole whip in smoothie form, chocolate cream coconut tarts (Haupia tarts!) pineapple hand pies and a pasta salad (which sadly I didn't like the pasta salad as much.. dang onions) Baskets have been selling fairly well for summer and I'm still rocking the Saturday morning drive through. If you're going to the Provo 4th of July parade spectacular (people seriously camp out for days) and/ or the balloon festival, Look for me on the side of the road by Kneaders! I'll be selling French Toast for $6 until 7AM and then from 7-11 I'll be selling cinnamon rolls and OJ for $2.00! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park