Also in recent events we've been having fun just hanging out in Utah! I'm so glad to have Jordan and Amol back because we have super fun double dates!
Last Saturday we went to the Lehi Rodeo Roundup! It was a very pleasant evening! Plus I love Rodeos! Braden hadn't been to one before and I don't think he enjoyed it quite as much...  (he said all of the activities seemed the same haha) But we still had fun!
 We also have paid a visit to Seven Peaks and Strawberry Days with Jordan and Amol. The fair was so jam packed no one rode any rides, but we did get a delicious funnel cake (Amol's first funnel cake!!) and we hung around waiting for the fireworks!
 We even spent some time at the Purple Turtle which is right by the fair and we got free water and cherries while killing time. All in all it was definitely a fun date! Plus we've also gone to see How to Train Your Dragon 2! Thanks for hanging out with us Jordan and Amol!
And one day after work when I didn't feel like going to the gym I convinced them to hike the Y with me! It was hot hot hot and we were all pretty tired but we made it up still! And afterwards rewarded ourselves with Hawaiian shaved ice! (I love that stuff seriously too much!) Look how cute Jordan and I are coming down!


All in all June has been a good month! I had pretty high expectations for July but it definitely started out rocky considering all within this first week I've gotten a ticket and faced about $600 worth of car repairs. It's been a stressful week but I can't wait for the rest of the month to come! Get ready for more family time, more hiking and adventures, and concerts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park