PUPPY POST:

So for the past couple of months I have continually watched my gas bill rise (with lots of anticipation) So I have kept my apartment at 60 degrees pretty much the whole time. Basically I live in sweat pants, hoodies, double thick socks, and wrap myself in blankets. My puppies are having to cope as well. Here's some sweet pictures of them staying warm!

Left: A snap I sent my friend. Monty literally has 3 blankets under him (all extremely soft) has a sweater on, oh and sitting under a heater. haha He's a spoiled dog.
 Ollie likes to cuddle to keep warm. I think he misses me during the day :)
 Monty again all curled up and snuggling in bed.
Last picture of Ollie on his bed. He looks so cold so I always walk over and cover him with his blanket. He will stay under that blanket for hours sometimes.









We all can't wait until it gets warm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park