In Other News:

My Cousin and greatest friend Jordan got engaged to her sweetheart Amol! It was the sweetest thing ever on their 1st year anniversary together! And I got to be there to take pictures and witness! It was great! Congrats you to! And I can't wait for the wedding! :]
 There was also the Super Bowl! Monty has been in constant support of football these days. (Doesn't he just look so handsome in this sweater?) I spent the majority of the game with Jordan and her friends. They made some fantastic burgers and dip! Then I went for the last little bit to hang out with some Kneaders friends. The game was terrible but surprisingly I paid the most attention I ever have to the super bowl... I can actually pay attention to sports.. what's happening to me?!
 The other night my kneaders friends and I had an epic battle of Game of Thrones. My manager was the only person who had played it before so he taught us all. It was pretty complicated (20pg manual guys) but I think I picked up on it pretty fast. It can be pretty crazy and luckily since we were mostly new it didn't get too crazy. It was pretty fun but I'm not sure I ever want to play it again.. especially against more cut throat people.. But that's the game of thrones after all... haha Anyways I WON! There was a 3 day tie with all 3 of us controlling 5 castles or strong holds. I however controlled the most of the larger structures so I won! Woot woot Seriously imporved my mood about playing a game for 4.5 hours... haha
 Oh yes and I played the house of Lannister. I would probably play it again with only 4 people it's great! However with more I think I would go for barratheon. Basically anything further away and more defended. Lannister had some good battle cards though, and I only lost one of my 4-5 battles.
Too bad they are the bad guys in the show... Morally it feels wrong but victory... victory feels great! haha










 Another great adventure I've had recently was visiting the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU. It was incredible! There were some of his canvas prints which were incredible (the one to the left was my favorite of the canvas) and then they had the 8 paintings he did on copper from the Fredericksburg castle. This is the only time those paintings are ever leaving that building so go see them people! This is your only opportunity unless you're planning a trip to Germany. They really were spectacular and it was a great night to feel the spirit and love of Christ!

Seriously... go see those paintings.
 I also got to babysit some kids. And not just any kids... my favorite little cousins ever! Doc decided we should take some pictures while we were cuddling on the couch.. this was the result. haha

 I also usually read a few books to them when I put them to bed. Since it was just the 3 boys tonight (haley went to the game with her parents) each boy picked out 2 books! So I was reading for quite a while! haha So long that pretty much as soon as his chosen books were over Doc passed out on me. haha It was adorable though! I wish I could've played longer but maybe next babysitting job. haha
And this was out grumpy faces. haha This kid is so cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park