Valentine's Day 2014.

I had a 4 part Valentines Day experience! Wednesday night was Galentine's day with Jordan! We got kneaders treats, made a beautiful blue sparkling lemonade, painted our nails, and watched this movie called Austenland! The movie was hilarious and so sweet at the end! If you feel like an entertaining and easy to watch film and have a thing for ooey gooey it's definitely great! And I went for the ultimate girl nails painting each one a different color with one nail having writing on it (ring finger) and drawing hearts on another! Definitely great girl time!


 Thursday night: I went out to Olive Garden with my good friend Kirstin from Yuma! We got our signature soups and the cute little dessert cups! We were so stuffed afterwards but it was great catching up before her missionary comes home in less than a month!

Finally Friday... I wasn't sure how I would actually feel on Valentine's day. It's my first after 3 with Ty, and to be honest I think I always had a date in high school so really this might have been my first single Valentine's Day since I turned 14! (yea I know I dated before 16.. rule breaker) But still Here I was.. single... for like the first V-day that I can remember and it wasn't too bad.. Definitely could've been worse. I worked my normal day, trained at the gym and did my own work out so I didn't even leave the gym until 7. Then I went home and dolled myself up.

 I took some pictures with my sweet heart Monty (to the right haha) he was very willing to give me kisses and snuggle with me! Such a doll! And Ollie my ham was being extra sweet but I didn't get any pictures with him. Then at 8, my best friend Braden came and took me out! Huzzah for besties! And we tried a new place together and made chocolate strawberries (my favorite dessert EVER) after. Then I headed to bed somewhat early because I had work the next morning. It was definitely a fun date! :)
Then Saturday night the fun continued.... I went to my Ward Valentine's Day Dinner which had delicious food and hilarious dating shows. And afterwards Braden came over to hang out again so we could finish our strawberries and watch more t.v. Lot's of friends and lot's of good times! So grateful for my loved ones in my life! I don't know how I would survive without you!

Hope everyone else had a good V-day!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park