So I apologize for taking so long to update this blog! The holidays were insane between my 4 jobs. To review: Aribex (full time customer service), Personal Training, Kneaders, and my internship with Orriant. Orriant has been the most stressful trying to get my hours in and I always feel like my work isn't as efficient as I'd like it to be... but eh what can you do. 200 hours isn't that bad right? WRONG. It's been no where near as fun as I hoped.


Anyways THANKSGIVING! haha I Spent with Kevin and Kori. The food was FABULOUS! By far the best Thanksgiving dinner I've ever had and even the Turkey was delicious! (Thanks to the 25 lb bird Ty and I got the year before... it was still good) haha

I also ran my first 5 k that morning with some coworkers. Since I had been training for the 5k for our wellness program I ran with Mike Heyn (director of sales) and his daughter.Well at least I ran the first mile with them and they left me in the dust. haha but Still for how cold it was and how I'd never run outside before I did SUPER well! Way better than my expectation! I had been doing like 33-34 min on a treadmill and I did it in just under 32 min during the race! I was so proud and it actually made me want to do more races... weird I know. I'm not a runner. haha  
 


And then I had the day after Thanksgiving off from Aribex (although I did work at kneaders) I still got off a bit early! And it was a nice day! So I took my boys for a walk up Bridal Veil and it was beautiful! All in all even though I was away from the rest of my family I still had an awesome holiday!



Although admittedly... it was hard celebrating Thanksgiving for the first time in 4 years without Ty. 3 years ago on Thanksgiving he asked my dad if he could marry me. That did haunt me a bit but I think I did a fair job of pushing those thoughts out of my mind and being grateful for all of the wonderful things and people I have in my life now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park