To finish my Holidays off, when I got home I had the warmest welcome ever from my boys! I really needed some exercise but I couldn't leave them again so I just did some stuff at home.. and ya Monty refused to let me do sit ups. As soon as I lay down he climbed right up and fell asleep... I think he missed me. haha
That night was New Year's Eve! And it was fun! Braden and I went to the Gatsby party for a couple hours...  I found it lame and cheap and got pretty mad at the poor party planning that went into it so we left at like 11 and headed to Winco... The martinellis was on sale by that time... haha So I loaded up! And then home to hang out and watch the first half of Start Trek: Into Darkness before I passed out.

New Year's Day I slept in nice and late! We had band practice, and I took my boys for a nice walk, and went swing dancing with my favorite partner! (He was visiting from Dallas) So fun!
Last Saturday I babysat Kevin and Kori's kids while they went to a BYU game! We had a lot of fun ! We played monsters before I ate dinner, played with the remote helicopter, and spent forever making this Rainbow loom rubber band bracelets ( I had figured them out when I was at home on Jenna's loom) So I made the big kids some cool ones and Haley made a bunch for the younger boys. Then I read them a couple books and tucked them into bed. I loved it! So much! :] Oh and I had a great dinner! Thanks Kori. haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park