Other happenings in December besides work....

There was of course THE HOBBIT: Desolate of Smaug! I went with my best buddy Braden to the midnight premier (first one since the last Harry Potter movie came out... I was exhausted and sick the next day.) It was a fabulous movie and holy cow it is sooo nice being able to reserve your seat now! We just showed up like 45 min before the movie and got our snacks... but there was like no waiting and best of all no sitting outside! So great!
Also these people were my heros >
If I had more money I would've dressed up. But instead I wore my pajamas. haha
 And then there were the Christmas Parties! First was Kneaders. We had delicious food, white elephant gifts, raffles, and funny plate awards. I ended up with this stunning Menorah for my gift (haha !) and my award was "Is Amanda working tonight? No lynn." award because Lynn always asks for me! I love that lady! Seriously I made her a Christmas card and now she sends me Grandma e-mail forwards with pictures and stories... ah everything is right in the world. haha best customer ever.
Oh and I got a $10 iTunes gift card! Now I hardly use iTunes... so I put that raffle gift to good use and actually used it as part of my gift in my sub for Santa at Aribex. Next was Orriant's Christmas Party. We had fabulous food! a variety show oh and we all got fitbits! SOOO awesome! I use mine all the time and I'd always wanted one to see how far I walk in a day!
Last was Aribex. We had a very fancy dinner and an impromptu variety show. There was some dancing, singing, story telling, joke making, and I couldn't think of anything so I recited "The Living Christ" because at one point in time I had memorized it... Reason for the season :] haha And they had a drawing for bigger gifts but I walked away with 10 Cinemark movie tickets, a new journal (really nice) and I think we got a little bonus even. Lot's of movie tickets :))
Gold's didn't have a holiday party but we did get a $20 dollar megaplex gift card... so definitely set on movies this year. haha


Last piece of December business: I'm in a band! My buddy Stylo (Simione) from my singles ward started it with me and our bassist (Eric or Ric Roll) also from our ward. I am playing keyboard/ keytar and singing ! We had already a song and half and our name was Bottle Rocket Royalty! Now we've added a lead guitarist and a drummer so the name is being re-thought. We've got a really cool cover idea and lot's of other great things coming! Great group of guys and I'm excited for the future with them! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park