Halloween pumpkins! We carved these like 2 weeks before Halloween I just forgot to post the picture! Tyler did Darth Vader and I did the Storm trooper!

While I was impressed with mine, I was pretty blown away with Tylers! Lots of tiny carvings and detail!


 Here's both of our pumpkins in the light so you can see their size. Tyler picked like a 32 lber! Huge!
 I was pretty impressed with mine as well!
 I made the bed cover for Ollie one day with left over fabric from his car seat cover. Just made it like a blanket.

Also like momma like dog. I used to sleep with my toys in my bed and here he is with his ball. Such a cutie!
 Jordan got him to pose like this. Just thought it was cute!
Watching the snow really come down outside!
Say goodbye to all our walks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park