For a date night one week, we decided to take the ski lift at sundance for a ride before it got too cold... Well the day we went it happened to be freezing anyway. Oh well. We got there like 45 min. before our friends so we walked around and took some pictures. None of them turned out all that great so here are just a few.
 We got off at one of the stops and had a look around. We ended up hiking up to the top of a giant hill to look over it. The whole time I was guessing which mount was mount timp (being right the whole time) and I kept expecting to see Stewart Falls from the top of the hill. Low and behold we saw stewart falls! haha I was pretty impressed with my sense of direction. Anyways it wasn't the easiest climb in TOMS but what can I say.. I'm a trooper some times.

 Really some incredible views and we got nice and toasty walking around so the ride back down the mountain wasn't too cold. Really fun ride! I'd love to go in the summer and actually hike around for the day!
After the lift we continued our date to a fancy dinner at La Jolla Groves, always delicious even though I was shocked and appalled that they no longer have my lemon tiramasu. Sooooo devastated. Then we walked around the mall for a time stopping in the giant halloween store!


Other dates this month included going to the dollar store and picking up a bunch of halloween decor and decorating the apartment. The dollar store is the place to go for decorations I'm telling you.


LOVE FALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park