This month I had a couple interviews for internships! This was my first one and I was way excited! I also decided this is my interview outfit since I only have one pair of nice pants (they're white) and this shirt goes with them nicely... thus interview outfit.
This particular interview went well, even though by the end of it I know longer really wanted it. I found out that I most likely wouldn't get paid and barely if I did at all. If that was the case I'd rather just be at Y be fit then I wouldn't have to worry about a car.

However another internship turned out nicely. I landed an internship through Anytime Fitness by way of my persistent nagging for information through the owner whose in my Personal fitness training strategies class. He said he admired my persistence and would just guarantee me the internship! Hurrah! Now to just fill out that packet so it's definite.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

100 Hike Challenge