Well these aren't the photos you're prob looking for but hey there's some sneaky hints in there somewhere prob?

Monty was snuggling with Braden. I just love how big of a teddy bear he is! He's adapted really well to the new house too! So far haven't found any spots in the house and hope to keep it that way!


 And Ollie snuggling with a beach ball on his new bed! That's right pay special attention to the theme of his bed.. It's going to be the theme throughout the entire house!

Also check out that floor. Love my gorgeous kitchen and living room floors. :)
 Took the boys on a quick hike up Battle Creek again. We just love it up there especially once we get far enough up I can let the boys loose. Ollie gets in the water and swims and goes exploring. It's a good time all around :)

 One more peak at the house decor... The new painting I got to hang above my dining space. I got it for pretty cheap at Tai Pan trading and I think it looks gorgeous with the light next to it. Pretty happy with that find!
 One more of my Ollie boy... Love how he cuddles with his toys.
 And the decor continues! For date night last Saturday Braden took me to color me mine and we painted some plates for the dining room wall! His are a little bit more detailed but I think they all turned out great! His two are the top two. and mine are the bottom two.



And the whole set together will hang like this on the wall. So in love with how they turned out. Stay tuned for the completion of my nautical home in this land locked state. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park