So here's the run down on my life as of late! As I dropped in my last post, I bought a house! In pleasant Grove to be exact :)

It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom multi level built in 1998. Corner lot with a seriously massive yard. (0.25 lot) and the back yard is completely fenced. I've got a door from my kitchen to the garage and then onto a cement patio as well as french doors from the master out onto a nice sized deck. AND the view from the deck is a gorgeous view of Mt. Timp! Honestly it's as good as it gets when it comes to my yard.

No moving in was a bit of a drama.. The guy took a lot longer to get out of the house than he should've so I got the keys about 6 hours after the house was actually mine... He also happened to leave a wedding dress in the upstairs bedroom closet which I happily tried on! And it fit like a glove! I actually really loved it but they came back the next day realizing they'd left it and I handed it over. I did however, get a fabulous bedroom set, extra fridge, and patio furniture with BBQ out of the deal so I was content with handing over this one small thing. At least I had something nice to wear for my first night in the house!
 Anyways, while we started moving things over gradually on Tuesday night, we didn't get my furniture moved over until Saturday so that's when the real excitement began! Hurray I was finally out of my apartment and into my very own home!

The dogs were a bit confused at first... but I think they've really taken to the yard and all the extra space in the house!

 We had quite the bit of yard work to do as the previous owner also seriously neglected that but after some weeding and serious lawn mowing, the house was ready for a picture! :)

After all the moving stresses and spending all my time unpacking and cleaning, I felt the boys needed a little more adventure so we joined our favorite dog buddy group and headed to Park City. We did the Iron Canyon Trail which is a fairly steep hike but not too long and truly feels like a fairytale for most of it. Almost completely in the tree cover for the first mile you pass through Aspen groves and other trees before reaching this vista pictured here. And then you can continue another mile up to the summit if you like! We carried on of course! The boys were so good and listened to me for the most part. Aside from trying to stuff them into a car with other dogs, they quite enjoyed their canine friends! And I certainly love catching up with my human friends! It was beautiful weather and an overall fun hike! Glad we got a break from the house! Even if my car demanded attention and decided to blow a tire on I-15 on the way back... Eh the curse of entropy.
Well I know I just sort of teased you with photos so far, but more are coming I promise! I just spent a bucket load on decorates and now just need a few more furnishings... (and to finish unpacking of course) to bring it all together! I'm excited to reveal it of course.. and I'll give you a bit of a teaser.. the whole house will be Beach themed!!! Hurrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park