And on to my favorite Disney Park despite its lack of rides! EPCOT!
It really only has 3 big rides, and 3 little ones. First there's SOARIN (My fav ALL TIME ride), Mission Space (which I didn't even bother trying to ride since it makes you sick), and Test Track.

The little ones are the Mexico boat ride (which is little and quite, quite lame but Chandler liked it), Spaceship Earth (which they recently renovated and Judy Dench narrates and is really quite enjoyable learning about the history of man and designing a wacky future.) and the NORWAY Ride! It's such a run little boat ride where you even go down a hill backwards. Here Jenna and I are in front of that part so no... that boat is not about to plunge over that little waterfall.
 The rest of Epcot is centered around the countries. My mom and I love to walk around all of them. I love the detail and architecture and when we eat our way around the world... we usually really love the food too! So here's some pictures from my trip around the World and few little details of Epcot.

Here's Great Britain! I decided to roast in the phone booth.. not the greatest plan.
 And Paris, France! Once of my favorites, even though we didn't get to watch the movie here we did get to try some Crepes! Thanks Tiff!

 Ok so this pictures doesn't really belong in Epcot, because it was taken in Hollywood Studios by the Tower of Terror... It's our standard sister shot even though it's missing Tiffany. Thought I'd throw it in this one since I almost forgot about it!
 Then there's Mexico! And yes this is where the little boat ride is where you see lot's of screens of 2 of the Amigos chasing Donald through fiestas everywhere! (I prefer It's a Small World in Magic Kingdom which is pretty similar except a lot more moving dolls and none of this screen business)
 Here's my mom outside of Germany which I feel like we never ever explore or eat or anything... Poor Germany.
 And OH! CANADA! It's truelly lovely to walk around, has a really cool 360 degree movie (which unforutunately you do have to stand through) and supposedly has a Kick A+ Restaurant!
 And everybody's favorite: Norway because now not only is it the backdrop to a beloved Children's film, but it hosts the great boat ride and wonderful smelling Colognes which you cannot afford. Unless it's your birthday and your husband buys it for you. (My mom lucked out)
 One of the greater parts now is the show Off Kelter which is an Irish rockband from Canada! (another thing that makes the Canada area attractive) We sat and enjoyed listening to me in kilts rock out on bagpipes to "life is a highway"
 Japan! Oh I do love Japan even though we haven't done much exploring here either... It's just one of my favorites architecture wise...
 And of course, there's America... one of the most lame architecturally but the best in the show! I love the American Adventure featuring some of the best animatronics of its time and a really wonderful soundtrack. (My mom and I enjoyed a show here before running off to join my dad and Jenna at Magic Kingdom... at this point Lauri, Tiff, and David had all gone home)

 Beautiful Morrocco... more pictures forthcoming... but it feels like India in there since they have Henna artists, Hindi music playing everywhere, and very crowded markets!

We did try some Shwarma here but everything is mediocre to the stuff we had in Bahrain.
 On our last night leaving Epcot I captured this shot from the Monorail of Spaceship Earth and Epcot's grand entrance! It was pouring down rain which didn't help but gosh I love that big ball!
 The rest of Japan... I love it!
 And the rest of Morocco!
 I wasn't quite tall enough to pull this off outside of Canada...
 And CHINA! It was pouring down rain at this point so it was a fast shot but there's really a lot more cool architecture to China as well... I wish I'd captured it in the photo.
 Last but not least, Venice Italy! Another place we haven't completely explored but I love just being around!
It was a great trip and all thanks to this man! I love my dad and how generous he is! Thanks for the vacation pops!

And so our 4th day at Epcot came to an end as my mom and I joined Dad and Jenna at Magic Kingdom to finish off the day like all the other days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park