Wow I can't believe July is over already! It's been such a busy month! When Braden and I got back from Glacier my family was in town for pretty much the rest of the month so we've been contantly moving it feels like.

This is a picture from one of our Sunday afternoon walks we took my dogs on. It sure was nice in the shade so we took a break to let my dogs rest... Monty almost couldn't go on. haha

 Another fun aspect of this past month have been the concerts! First Jordan and I went to see Journey and the Steve Miller Band which was AWESOME! I didn't know Steve Miller Band was behind a lot of those songs... but we stood up and danced and sang all through Journey. The only thing that killed me was we wanted to leave at 10 and they kept having these little jams and taking breaks and we wanted as many of the good oldies before we left!
 The second concert was my personal favorite. It was way less crowded and I knew more of the songs from the opening acts. First Don Felder played a bunch of the Eagles stuff that was great! Here's a picture of him up on stage playing the signature double neck guitar.
Second was Foreigner. They had a lot of fun lights and danced a good amount but I knew every song and sang along to every single one. Foreigner may be my favorite ever. haha
and last was STYX. I don't know as many Styx songs and they're hard to dance to, but man their show was spectacular! They had themed screens behind them and great light shows! And of course my favorites included: Too much time, Lady, and Come Sail away!

(Braden and I left to beat the parking lot crowd but their finale was Renegade and I could tell it was spectacular)
 During the Foreigner show. The lights were awesome but you couldn't tell as well since it was so bright out.

I also wound up with 2 shirts from this concert because there were so many awesome ones I really couldn't decide.

Also the weather was perfect! And the sunset beautiful. All in all they were both amazing concerts and I'm glad Jordan came with me!
As far as family times goes, we've eaten a lot of food, including lots of ice cream, hiked the Y and dry canyon, visited Shelly in Heber (here they are playing rock band with Shelly's girls), and had a mini family reunion with some of the Lows.
I even took both the girls shopping for their b-days. First I took Jenna and we got a lot accessories! She got two bracelets, a necklace, 2 headbands, and an adorable hair bow!

Lauri pull pretty much all her money towards a pair of Vans and a t-shirt from Aeropostle.

All in all its a fun month and I'm sad to see it go. But I couldn't be more excited about what August will hold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park