Well as I said I would add more pictures about our dinner theater we went to. The story was about Bonnie and Clyde's love story (the couple on the left) and it was told primarily by Clyde's brother and wife (couple on the right) and there was the sheriff who chased them around for the story. ( guy in the back) 
 They made jokes about Taylor's swift song and all sorts of other pop- culture references which were hilarious. I don't know how many people were actually getting the jokes though, because a lot of the time I felt like I was the only person laughing. Either way I had a blast!


Fav. joke/ reference they made was "I'd follow him anywhere, why I'd follow him to Mordor and back... as long as I get to keep the ring that is." My Lord of the Rings fanatics came out and I seriously thought that was the most hilarious thing ever.
 As part of an intermission thing in the show while we got our salads they had a competition in which they called 4 guys up who wanted to "fight" for their women. Of course Ty volunteered and when they got up there, they asked who their girls were and what our nick names are. To the right Ty is pointing to me and saying he calls me sweet heart. Awww
 Then came the big surprise! Us ladies had to help in the competition! Round one was we had to take a fruit roll up between us and eat it was fast as we can till we met in the middle with a kiss! Seriously so fun (definitely remembering for future V-day parties) and Ty and I won! Bam we were excited. So one couple got voted off and then there were 3....

Enter Round 2.... dance off! We had to make the rounds around the restaurant dancing with each other. Ty and I did a pretty good job we  thought. We didn't bump into anyone, and a lady at our table said we had the biggest smiles out of anyone. Well anyways we came in second based off of crowd support, which makes me wish I could see a video so I could see what the other couples were doing. haha Still it was so much fun and we were pretty proud of ourselves either way.
Here's a picture of us finding out the results of our dance off. haha all in all we were proud!
It was a way fun night and I'm super glad I got season tickets to their shows! While we still have to pay for dinner (which is delcious btw) we get a really fun evening in return! Cudos to the actors and performers, they did a fabulous job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park