Tuesday It was such a beautiful day outside! After I finished school (monday classes so I finished early) I ran my errands and decided to take Ollie for a walk. Plus I discovered it's 1.4 miles to this park and back so I get extra miles for walking this week too! So great!


It was a good walk even though Ollie pulled me a little more with no harness!





My handsome boy :]
 Wednesday morning I headed out bright and early to go to the gym and then hit the road to Yuma! I had a lovely 11 hour drive COMPLETELY by myself. Luckily I had prepared with tons of good driving music and delicious snacks! I was a Zombie by the time I got down there, but hey I was still a happy kid.
 The first day I was down there we cleaned, did home schooling, and got David from the airport. Then we had my favorite thing ever: Los polopas for lunch/ dinner ! And capped our evening off with dessert crepes and a nice 2 mile walk.

 Friday we got up and went to the gym for 45 min. I got 4 miles in AND some extra weight training. Pretty good :] And then it was a fairly nice day so I had lunch with Cheyenne at Chile Pepper (yes 2nd day to have Mexican for lunch, but nothing compares to Yuma food, so I'll get it while I can!) We talked foreverrrr but I got the whole down low on all our school friends! When I got home the fam and I sat outside in the sun by the pool! It was a tad chilly with the breeze but the sun felt nice! Then we had in-n out for dinner and capped the night off with Pitch Perfect, Just dance, and a plethora of fake tattoos! Haha
 I put that feather on my ankle , a heart on my ring finger on my right hand, and my left wrist says Carpe Diem (Seize the day) Honestly I love fake tattoos, no pain and they come off once you get sick of them. haha
Jenna's butterfly looked so cool so I put a pic up of that as well!


 Saturday was the BEST day! My mom got Jenna and I up early and we had a delicious breakfast at McDonald's before hopping in the jeep to do Telegraph Pass! It was a beautiful day and I estimate a 4 mile hike round trip with only 2 miles on an incline. But its like a 1700 feet elevation gain... so ya it's steep haha Wayy steeper than the Y, but it's paved so that helps! haha and my mom rocked it! Should would totally beat me up the hill!
At the top looking into Welton! You can see Yuma the other way, so really awesome! And yes Provo people, it was warm enough that I had to wear a tank top! No cold breeze today and it was in the upper 70s! So great! 













The 3 of us at the top before heading down! Definitely got my exercise for the day!
After the hike we had Los polopas for lunch (yes 3rd day in a row haha) and headed home where we sat by the pool for hours in the sun reading and relaxing! The pool was still only 65 degrees so there was no way I was getting in, but Jenna got Chandler to float around on the raft with her which was so cute! It was a fantastic afternoon and I even got a little sun! So exciting! Then we had some Little Ceasar's for dinner and had a very relaxing evening!

Sunday wasn't as warm and super windy which was a little disapointing but we had a relaxing afternoon napping and watching nascar and then had a cookout for dinner! mmhmmm hamburgers and sweet potato fries and fruit salad! One of my fav meals and I was in heaven! Then the Jen and I played more Just dance to work that dinner off! It was a great evening!

Monday I had to hit the road again to get back home :/ It was a superr long drive but I made it in about 10 hours and I was having a blast until it got dark and then I was over it. haha pretty good drive and I could def. do it again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park