So I was in charge of Valentines Day today and I wanted to focus on food for my turn! So after class I ran to the grocery store and got all the supplies I would need!
I made a chicken pot roast in my crock pot with chicken, chicken gravy, sweet onion, carrots, and potatoes. The special part of this dinner was that I cut all the potatoes and carrot pieces into little hearts. It took like an hour but Ty really loved it! So I'm glad I did it!

When Ty got home I had candles lit, romantic music playing, and french bread with some martinellis on the table.


 The for dessert I made probably the MOST amazing thing ever, and I came up with it completely on my own.

I made a chocolate cake for the bottom layer, than chocolate pudding, than chocolate pudding whipped with whipped cream (which is the best btw) and then whipped cream! And then I melted chocolate chips down to make the hearts on top! It was soooo good! and easy!

We did what we normally do during Valentine's day, we watched a chick flick! This year was the Notebook, which was fantastic since I got to laugh at Ty while he shed a tear. That's love :)

For Valentine's day Ty got me beautiful roses that bloomed perfectly the very next day, and he got me a really pretty see through locket with a garnet in the front. It's so beautiful and I love it !
Oh and my neclace was hidden in that bag of lindt balls... He knows me too well.


Very successful Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park