So I decided to do an instagram post mostly because these pictures are so easy to get without having to use my phone at all. Haha so I'll apologize for the poor quality. This past week has been crazy! Wednesday I drove up to highland to work with the trainer there and work at that club for the day and I had my first near death experience ever! First I leave my apartment to find my car in a hole of snow. It was so bad.... I had to dig tracks for my car, but she handled verily well. I-15 was soaked with snow and slush and it was wayyy scary driving, but I made it to Timanogoas highway and even survived the commuter lane. I thought I had it in the bag. As I was trying to switch into the left lane (as I would be turning left soon) I was going slow but mustve hit really thick snow or bad ice, but I spun around at least 3 times, zero control, all the way across the median and into both lanes of oncoming traffic. LUCKILY I didn't smash into anything or anyone, and since the signal had literally JUST turned green when I lost control the cars weren't going very fast and they stopped and waited for me to get out of the lane. BUT if I had been 3 seconds later there would've been cars in those lanes and I def. would've wrecked.

Anyways I drove away thanking Heavenly Father for saving me. I was so grateful and so shaky that when I actually got to the gym I was sobbing, but I just walked in and hopped in a tread mill to walk out the freight!
Still so scary!

On a better note... haha
 Friday after work, Ty and I went to crash one of his co-workers weddings. I didn't expect to see anyone there, but I wanted to go and eat any food and hopefully dance! Well all they had was cupcakes.. man. and the line took forever so there was only dancing for like 20 min. at the end haha. But it was fun to dress up and explore another really cool, old church building. Seriously some of them are so neat!

I loved their cake toppers! > This was us Halloween! hahaha


And despite not knowing anyone, I actually ran into people! Kirstin Skankey was there as it turns out Ann (bride) was her friend back in Cedar city! So I saw her cool!

And we ran into Rachel and Landon Langford who were there because they were watching the photographer's kids? haha random.

We did get to do a little dancing so it actually turned out to be a pleasant evening.
Also I got this dress for 6 bucks at Trendy Xchange! It has a low back and cap sleeves so I can actually wear it with garments! Score!



Saturday we did our normal chores of exercise and cleaning, but with the added happiness of having crepes for breakfast. haha and then I was craving a good hamburger so we drove to Lehi for an early dinner/ late lunch and had Culver's ! Yumm! I love their hamburgers just as much as in- n -out and they have delicious homemade root beer! makes my day!

Then we babysat Kori and Kevin's kids while they went to the basketball game. This time we even had baby Ty which was so fun! He's such a sweet and happy baby! Ty entertained all the boys with games on his iphone and on their ipad while Haley and played with baby. Then we played mario kart, just dance, and finished the night with 2 episodes of My little pony. Haha Ty then got all the kids upstairs for bed and I got sweet baby Ty to fall asleep so I could put him in his crib! Honestly we love babysitting those kids! They are so fun and sweet! We always have a good time, even if it is a little exhausting! haha

Lastly came super bowl Sunday! We did our normal church thing and then came home to break our fast and relax for a little while. The weather has been soooo beautiful this weekend we went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood and it was so pleasant! Also we got this new phone game on our iphones called Ticket to Ride modeled after the board game and Ty and I are addicted! We played each other like 6 times that day!
At 4 we headed over to Amol's place to meet up with him and Jordan. Jordan made some delicious dip and french fries and then we had curry, yes curry while watching the super bowl! To make it even more of a cultural event, we took a little time away from the game to play cricket in the parking lot! haha I love cricket! Then it was card games and Dew pong all while watching the super bowl! It was a supperr fun super bowl, granted we barely paid attention except in the last quarter! haha

FUN WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park