Soo... turns out I've COMPLETELY missed April. SO I guess I'll just update you on everything that's happened.
First off Ty graduated school! YAY! I wish I had pictures, but his parents have them, and have yet to get them to me. Also I finished winter, and only have a year left! Whew!

In early April we went to Moab for the first time ever! I got to go to Arches with the girls on the trip, while all the boys went on a biking trip. We went with my good friends from work Josh and Danna, and they're siblings. We didn't feel left out at all, honestly I guess Ty and I are good at pushing our way into a group. Anyways it was super windy which made sleeping difficult and walking around the next day not as pleasant. But we found an awesome camping site, and had some really great times around the camp fire and climbing in Arches. Way fun trip! Here's some pics!
 that huge tent in the background... ya that's ours. We had a castle compared to everyone, and guess what! We pulled that tent out of the dumpster! It was in great condition too! Great family tent :]
 Tyler, Danna, me, and Josh's sister-in-law baby Jane; she was the star of the trip!
 I finally got to go to ARCHES! YAY
 Kendal and I lookin great
 All of the ladies in the trip in one picture!
 I took this picture... I was pretty proud of my photography skills


 
 We climbed all the way up there! Super proud!
Oh and I fell between some rocks, and we took a picture. Pretty epic. 
 
Also in April, we had general conference in which we took Ollie to hike the Y. More to come on that! And Tyler and I built a bed frame.. (well mostly Tyler did, but I offered constructive criticism...?) Anyways it turned out awesome! Only took 4 hours and 80 bucks worth of wood, here's some pics!

 Ty did lot's of measuring and cutting wood. I think cutting all that wood is actually what took the longest! Thanks again Dad for that skillsaw! This is the 2nd time we've used it in a year! Anyways he built it so our box spring would actually bit down in it instead of just resting up top! Awesome!

 My one contribution: painting the headboard with our last name. I think I did a rather fabulous job of it, esp. since my paint brush was one of those tiny little orange ones that come in Dollarstore kid's painting packs for watercolors! :D
 The finished product! :] P.s. we built it mainly so we could fit lot's of stuff underneath it... So it's a good foot or so off the ground. Still we're quite proud of it!
 Well that's it for this post!

Comments

  1. That bed frame looks great, and, umm, you're writing on it... Oh my so awesome! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park