Now onto Spooky gulch, This was the same trip and part of the same loop, it just needed it's own post I guess.
This was the hardest part of the trip, we had probably a 15 foot drop between boulders in the gulch, and I had a really hard time climbing threw those boulders and then... dropping.
Luckily my night in shining armor helped me get down without me hurting myself!
 Ty and I in a wider part of the gulch.


 We climbed down threw a spiral to get here. That was cool.
 Ty under the boulders I had a hard time with...
 This is back at the entrance to peek- a- boo on our way out. I'd like to say I ran up that rock face like Ty.. but sadly Ty ran up it, put his foot down, and I ran, grabbed his foot, and he pulled me up.

I still felt accomplished for getting up there.

 Ty and I looking cute in hollowed out part of the rock. This rock face I was able to climb up into without any help. haha
 These gulches had so many arches!
Last but not least, Tyler looking epic.
Super fun trip! Can't wait for more in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park