Christmas morning, we did the usual. We were woken up with cameras shoved in our faces, and taken to the stairs for pictures. Here we are lined up on the stairs youngest to oldest as tadition dictates. Then we looked at what Santa brought us in our piles on the couch. Santa must know me too well, since he brought me this shirt. haha!

 Since Tiffany posted a picture of Dad with Chandler on facebook, we thought it fitting to have Dad pose for a picture with my little boy!
So here it is!

Grandpa with Granddog (as my mom thought he should be called.) Ollie loved the backyard, he got to dig so many holes and get taken on tons of walks, not to mention the girls smothered him with love and playtime. I know he was sad that he couldn't come inside though. haha such a spoiled little boy. My mom may deny it, but Ollie was growin on her. haha
 My all time fav restaurant in yuma, LOS POLAPAS! I miss that place already, such good food. Anyways here we are, Ty wearing Jenna's tangled glasses, me wearing his, and Jenna wearing mine.
 Gosh I love that Yuma weather! walks everyday in shorts, and we went camping out on Lake Martinez, where we literally sunbathed during the day, and canoed in our bathingsuits on New Year's Eve! Win!
And the last amazing part of our trip to Yuma as Tiffany finally meeting Tyler and knowing that he is indeed real, and not photo- shopped into my pictures, and for me to finally meet Chandler! She was so cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park