So for christmas, Tyler and I wen't down to Yuma for 3 weeks! 3 weeks of a wayy fun time! The first week we were there we went sledding... in what was 70 degree weather. It was really neat, however both Lauri and I skinned our knuckles pretty bad.... As shown
 The best part was that somehow my crackle nail polish I was doing my very BEST to upkeep, weren't harmed at all, yet my knuckles were almost skinned to the bone. Pretty good. So glad that sledding was free that day, because otherwise we wounldn't have gone.
We also got a lot of picture with old Yuma town stuff, rode a train around the park where a little girl threw up the whole time in front of us, and all sorts of other fun events. haha nice evening in Yuma's Christmas town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park