So the past few weeks have honestly been a bit exhausting! I just started my internship working from 6- 10 Mon, and 6- 9 Tues and Thurs and ya that's in the AM! Then I also just started working at Kneaders again opening Sat mornings... So you I wake up before 6, 4 days a week. Iy yi yi!
 Don't get me wrong I LOVE working at kneaders and I'm super excited to be back there! It honestly feels like I never left, because I remember everything so well, but what makes Kneaders so great is honestly my coworkers!

I can honestly say I have so much fun at work! Although it can be a bit of a tedious, stressful, and/ or boring job, we still manage to make it fun... most of the time.

This picture was taken on a Sat morning after I'd already been doing drive through all day.. so I was exhausted. haha

Other thing I love about Kneaders? The majority of the customers! There are so many great regulars and so many others! Already I've seen Lynn and Carlos! ( my favorites) And my first day back I had an old guy keep coming up to the register to buy little things, and each time he said he was back for one of my smiles. Awwww such a cute old guy!

Also in the past month was Ollie's second birth day! He's a 2 year old now so the puppy stage is probably fading out! Hurray! We didn't get to celebrate as well as I would've liked, however we spent the big bucks to get him a nice, soft, and very fluffy new bed! Seriously he loves.. and honestly I would to! Look how comfy he looks... haha

One Friday Jordan, Amol, Ty, and I went bowling! Can you guess who is who? haha We had so much fun, and keep in mind I don't really bowl so just breaking 100 was great for me! But in our second game Jordan and Ty beat me by less that 5 points so I'd still call it a win. mmhmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park