It's beginning to look a lot like summer....

Yes It's that time of year again when I am exuberantly happy because it's warm and beautiful outside! So to kick off my fav. season Ty and I did the Y hike since it was so beautiful on Saturday! I rocked it, so that made me feel pretty good... haven't gotten any worse since last summer!
 And then Sunday we had our first National Park trip of the season as well! We left bright and early for a day trip to Bryce Canyon with Jordan and Amol! It was a beautiful day (apart from the wind) and even though there was still snow on the ground.. we were ready for action!


The boys showing off their rock climbing skills... haha 


So of course I had to prove myself as well... too bad I didn't do it quite as gracefully.. haha 
 Jordan looking gorgeous before we started our hike down into the canyon!

And of course Jordan looked so good in that spot we all wanted to have our picture taken there tooo..... such children. haha 

Just barely starting. It was still windy up here so still quite chilly. We weren't too thrilled about that since we were in shorts! 


The boys showing off their courage some more... 

We just really loved that Hoodoo! 

We did the Navaho loop as our first activity of the day and there are 3 tunnels on the descent. The tunnel or hole as I called it was my fav. so we had a kissing picture in the middle of it. haha


In the other tunnels I did the emperor's march (sang it and everything) as I stomped through the tunnel that way of either of the boys tried to jump out and scare us on the other side I wasn't afraid.

Yes it worked.
 I just really liked this sitting place so we took a couple pictures on it. Here we are doing the classic family pose :]


The shows offs again... We just knew coming around the corner that they would be doing that... 
 And of course they left us in the dust as usual and totally missed the Two bridges! haha luckily Jordan and I didn't miss out on the opportunity to have our pic taken with them!


Starting our ascent. This hike wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it being before. It was actually quite fast and easy..
 Such a fun trip and we rocked that hike! barely broke a sweat and good thing to since it was freezing back at the top of the canyon !

After our hike we had a picnic and then drove to see Inspiration point and Bryce Point. We were freezing from the wind so we didn't stay too long but we got some cool pics still. 

The Amphitheater ! AKA the only thing you go to see at Bryce Canyon National Park. 


So beautiful! I love Southern Utah!














 One of our many Panoramas! I love that the iphone can do that!

Here's a few more pics from our hike!We thought it amusing that we were so comfortable in our shorts down in the canyon with all the snow around us! 

 The CAREN GARDEN! Seriously fav. thing I've ever seen! There were sooooooo many of them and people were so creative as to where they put them! I mean they made carens in between branches on a tree and on top of everything.. and some were just so tiny and cute... :]


So of course we had to made a caren of our own to add to the group so here it is! We were happy with it. 
 Another Panorama from Bryce Point!

The Wall of Windows is wayy cool to look at! 
Fun trip! Glad Amol let us come with them! haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park