So I realize I haven't posted in over a month! But Fall semester has been crazy! Look Ollie is even worn out for me! ( P.S. that is now officially Ollie's chair in my mind because of the way he sits in it. I just find it hilarious how comfy he looks)

Basically Ty works 8- 10 hours a day. I work every mon, wed, and fri for 8 hours so over 20 hours AND I have 20 credits of school. It's insane, especially with one of my classes giving us a test almost every week and huge projects. Basically I foresee barely getting any As if I do at all... ouch, but it might just be because I don't care for half of the classes I'm taking. It's rough.

Anyways we're gonna get through! Just lot's of studying to do and all of Fall t.v. that's started now is a hugee distraction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park