And now to talk about... our Halloween! This year we choose a Star Wars theme in honor of the new movie coming out! SO we dressed up and I can't even handle how adorable my dogs costumes turned out.

Monty was an Ewok. :) Which I've always thought with his longer hair that he's rather Ewok like and those ears just make it!

We carved our pumpkins a few weeks prior! I did the Boba Fett pumpkin and Braden did Darth Vader!

On actual Halloween, it fell on a Saturday so I had to work.. :/ but I went home for lunch in order to spend some time with these cute boys! Oh and I was Princess Leia if you couldn't guess! That brown hood has buns on the side :)
My Ollie boy was Yoda and, a cute Yoda he makes :)

After work we headed up to Salt Lake to hang out with some friends at their party! It was a lot of fun and a lot less stressful then trying to pass out candy when your dogs can't even handle a person walking by your house too loudly.

All in all another Great Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park